The 2023 Hamilton County ESC Fall Symposium
w/ keynote speaker Mark Anthony Garrett
- Experience the Cost of Poverty (COPE).
- Learn about migrant youth in Ohio, trends, data, and support.
- Learn about experiences and trauma related to justice involvement as a youth experiencing homelessness and educational concerns.
- Hear keynote speaker Mark Anthony Garrett discuss being in foster care and experiencing poverty, neglect, homelessness, abandonment, and abuse.
- Learn about Strategies to End Homelessness, Inc. which leads a coordinated effort to end homelessness in Greater Cincinnati.
Hamilton County ESC Fall Symposium
October 18th, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Hamilton County ESC Conference Center
11083 Hamilton Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
Registration – $150 per person
The safety and well-being of our employees, partners, and guests is our top priority. We strive to provide a healthy environment that is inclusive for all. Please understand that health-related protocols may be in effect at the time of an event. We will continually assess the ever-changing impact of any health-related concern and may adjust our policies accordingly.